The first half of last night's game with the Washington Wizards was not the prettiest basketball I've witnessed. In fact, a 39-31 half-time score will never have you on the edge of your seat. Luckily for the sold out Rose Garden crowd, the second half was worth the suffering endured during the first 24 minutes.
Game thoughts in fantastical bulleted format:
- Greg Oden is officially coming alive.
- And Brandon Roy might officially be back.
- And Nic Batum is officially fantastic.
- And I'm officially still laughing at the awful-ness of the Wizards.
- The Blazers 24 steals has to be close to a record.
- Caron Butler's 31 and 10 were sooooooo quiet.
- Juan Dixon sighting!
- How is Andray Blatche in this league? The next Darius?
- Always nice to see Outlaw have his own personal dunkfest.
- J-Bay it's OK buddy.
- Back to Los Angeles!
Highlights for those of you at La Merde: