As we predicted, the Bulls were no match for Portland tonight. They put up a fight early on, but their lack of discipline proved to be too much to overcome. This was a quality win for the Blazers especially with LaMarcus and Brandon not enforcing their will. As a fan, I'm excited for the progress we are starting to see with Oden, but am disappointed after Rudy came up just short of one of the hugest facials of our time.
Game thoughts in fantastical bulleted format:
- How about the effort from Oden in that first half?
- How about the effort from Outlaw in the second half?
- Almost Rudy, almost.
- As much as this pains me to say, the Bulls need to play Nocioni.
- And how about the season shutout on Derrick Rose?
- No love anymore for Joakim Noah?
- Blakey! Keep shooting the ball boy.
- Drew Gooden's beard is a mix between barf and hilarious.
- Vinny Del Negro is way over his steez.
- On to the next weak east coast opponent!
Highlights for those of you Gossip Girl-ing: