It's amazing that a single dunk in the 3rd quarter of a basketball game can completely flip the momentum from one team to another. Brandon Roy accomplished this feat last night...
Game thoughts in fantastical bulleted format:
- Someone please come up with a Brandon Roy theme song.
- Can we say that Oden has arrived?
- After bagging on Outlaw, I'll have to acknowledge his play as of late.
- Defensively though, this team is awful.
- It's a good thing the Clippers D-League team ran out of steam.
- Eric Gordon is going to be one hell of a pro.
- And Al Thornton, damn.
- Other than Roy, thanks are owed to the Blazers bench for this win.
- Bring on the Boooooooooobcats!
Highlights for those of you repping squats: