You’ve got to think that if the Blazers can take down the Mavericks tonight, that they will likely end this quick road trip 3-0 and get over .500 on the road for the season. I’m not saying Oklahoma City is a complete push-over, but you’ve got to think Portland can overwhelm them. So tonight becomes huge! A slip up here in Dallas, and there could be that much more pressure on Friday to even come away 2-1. All about defense tonight…let’s see who can make the most stops.
1. You know there will be no answer for Dirk from Aldridge. +1 Mavericks
2. And probably no answer for Terry either. +1 Mavericks
3. But on the other hand, who’s going to guard Roy? +1 Blazers
4. And Aldridge? +1 Blazers
5. It pains me to say this but, Outlaw has become an X-factor. Toss Up
6. Our on-again off-again friend ESPN Accuscore was a bad boy today. +1 Mavericks
7. Great choice of picture as you enter the Mavs Dancers’ page. +1 Mavs Fans
8. Who needs 2 mascots? And MavsMan is damn scary. -1 Mavericks
9. I no longer look at Jason Kidd as a deciding force. Toss Up PG battle
10. Which Bayless will we get? Toss Up
11. Chance to take this Blazers’ streak to 6 wins? Toss Up
12. Interested to see the Batum vs. Howard match-up. Toss Up
13. And even the Dampier vs. Oden battle. Toss Up
14. No wins for Portland in Dallas in 6 years? +1 Mavericks
15. This team is been ruining streaks all year long. +1 Blazers
Totals: Blazers 3 Mavericks 3 Fans 1
Predicted Winner: Did I go “Toss Up” 2 games in a row?
- SBNation style enemy coverage from Mavs Moneyball.
- And more from the Mavs Blog at Dallas Morning News.
- A site that's new to me, Dallas Basketball.