After a much needed weekend away from sports, blogging, and computers, I caught most of today's game including the "much needed" comeback, powered by Brandon Roy and Travis Outlaw. Had this game slipped from the Trail Blazers, some major questions were about to need some answers. Defensively, Portland is easily one of the worst teams in the NBA. Offensively, well, let's just say that they are lucky to have Brandon Roy.
Game thoughts in fantastical bulleted format:
- Pick and roll...ouch.
- My thoughts on Travis Outlaw are starting to change, in a positive way.
- My thoughts on LaMarcus are also changing, but not in a postive way.
- And for Greg, there are no expectations any longer.
- Portland won this game, but it almost doesn't feel like a win.
- Nate Robinson...quickest guy in the game?
- Mike D'Antoni is doing a fabulous coaching job with the Knicks.
- Portland may be playing some awful basketball, but they are winning.
- And now it's time for a series of gutter match-ups with western opponents.
Highlights for those of you Grammy-ing:
Brandon's buzzer beater...
The rest of the game...