A come from behind victory? When was the last time we saw that happen in favor of Portland? Especially against a top tier team? Now, I completely understand that Chris Paul was out for the entire 4th quarter and during that time we all realized how awful Antonio Daniels has always been, but still, this is monumental for "your" Portland Trail Blazers.
Game thoughts in fantastical bulleted format:
- Oden needs to drink some Bayless confidence.
- How good was the bench last night?
- It was obvious why Chris Paul is a perennial MVP candidate.
- How about Joel on David West? Not bad, not bad.
- And how many clunkers did New Orleans throw up in 4th?
- Will Sergio finally get the axe when Blake returns?
- Stat of the night: Antonio Daniels -27
- Rasual Butler the new "Roy-stopper"?
- Back to Bayless...how fun is this kid to watch when he's rolling?
- On to Dallas!
Highlights for those of you joining the Bynum fury: