Anyone else not looking forward to this game tonight between the Dallas Mavericks and “your” Portland Trail Blazers? In 2 games this season, it’s become pretty obvious that the Blazers don’t match up well with the Mavs and this could be the letdown of the year if the boys can’t come together and grind this one out. After the ultimate high from Monday night, there really isn’t anywhere to go but down, is there? I’m just hoping for some continued magic in the Rose Garden tonight…this shorthanded team is going to need it.
1. I’m sort of surprised to see these Accuscore numbers. +1 Blazers
2. Back-to-back roadies for Dallas. +1 Blazers
3. 27-5 at home means nothing in this game. Toss Up
4. Finding an answer for Blazer-killer, Brandon Bass. +1 Kidding Right?
5. Slowing down Dirk? Toss Up
6. Rudy out! +1 Mavericks
7. Bayless sick? -1 Depth
8. More “MVP!” chants for the Natural? Toss Up
9. How do you repeat Monday’s performance? Toss Up
10. Better find a way if you don’t want home playoff games. Toss Up
Totals: Blazers 2 Mavericks 1 Ridiculous 1 Depth -1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
- Only the best from Mavs Moneyball.