Not sure what it is about this 5 game road trip, but something doesn’t feel quite right. At a time when “your” Portland Trail Blazers cannot afford to go on any sort of a losing streak, they head into tonight off of one of the worst losses of the season which also happened to be the 1st game of a 5 game road trip. And this trip isn’t getting any easier from here out either, people. Time to show the world just how much this team is improved and matured.
1. ESPN Accuscore hasn’t woken up yet this morning. Toss Up
2. In the second game of road trips, Portland is 2-5. +1 Grizzlies
3. In the second game of a back-to-back, Portland is 5-4. +1 Blazers
4. In road games following a road loss, Portland is 4-3. Toss Up
5. Portland’s road record better than Memphis’ home record? +1 Blazers
6. Portland looking for their second road win in 9 games? +1 Grizzlies
7. Nice to see Darius averaging 9 minutes a game. +1 Lawsuit
8. Why did my brain think the Grizzlies had talent? -1 Me
9. Brandon Roy. +1 Blazers
10. OK, it is still the Memphis Grizzlies. +1 Blazers
Totals: Blazers 4 Grizzlies 2 Lawsuit 1 Me -1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
- Only the best from 3 Shades of Blue.