Not much to say about the game tonight between Portland and the Minnesota Timberwolves is there? The T-Wolves are awful, and the Blazers are almost unstoppable at home. Al Jefferson is out for the year, and he was basically the only factor in this series that could have helped this team from Minnie. Time to get back on the winning side of things...
1. This game should have been 95% on Accuscore. +1 Blazers
2. Just look at the starting 5 for the Timberwolves. +1 Blazers
3. Minnesota without Jefferson, could compete in the D-League. +1 Blazers
4. Always love another Telfair sighting. -1 NRA
5. Portland is 25-5 at home people. +1 Enough Said
Totals: Blazers 3 Timberwolves 0 NRA -1 Nothing Else to Say 1
Guaranteed Winner: Blazers
- TWolves Blog with the best Minnesota coverage.
- SBNation style from Canis Hoopus.
- More from Wolves Watch.