I'm still semi-confused after last night's game. The Blazers got off to their normal slow start and then turned on the burners late to comeback in what should have been a victory in regulation. Instead of that last part happening, the game went into an overtime in which Portland was completely outperformed by the Philadelphia Sixers who smacked the Blazers with only their 7th home loss of the year. And the most baffling part of it all has to be Philadelphia's incredible job on Brandon Roy.
Game thoughts in fantastical bulleted format:
- A big shout out to Comcast SportsNet for hosting us in their box. Had a blast!
- LaMarcus' stats look good at first glance but 9 of 25 from the field and -10 plus/minus screams disaster.
- Oden was surprisingly efficient with Joel having an off night.
- Rudy's -16 also stings.
- I hope we never have to see Brandon Roy shut down like that again. It was painful to watch. There is no second option down the stretch.
- Great to have Batum and those intangibles back.
- Three Sixers starters eclipsed 25 points...wow.
- Andre Miller proves again to be a "Blazer Killer".
- Phoenix on Thursday...good luck!