The 2008-09 NBA season has finally come to an end with the Los Angeles Lakers winning their 15th title. Woohoo...or someting. All fans outside of L.A. can vomit a little now. And from this point forth, we can all turn off ESPN and any other sports network for at least 3 weeks to rid ourselves of the 3400 cliched questions and storylines concerning Kobe Bryant, Phil Jackson, Shaq, Lakers history, Michael Jordan, etc.
Here is our list of questions that we expect to hear from the ever so predictable "main stream" media which we will not be tuning into.
1. Has Kobe Bryant solidified his greatness now?
2. Where does Kobe Bryant stack up to Michael Jordan?
3. Is Kobe Bryant the greatest Laker of all time?
4. Was Shaq right when he called Stan Van Gundy "Coach Panic"?
5. Was playing Jameer Nelson the reason the Magic lost?
6. Is Phil Jackson the greatest coach of all time?
7. Are the Lakers the greatest basketball franchise of all time?
8. Can the Lakers repeat next year?
9. Is Dwight Howard really an "elite" center in this league?
10. Where does this title rank all time for the Lakers?
11. Where do the Magic go from here?
12. What is the relationship like now between Phil and Kobe?
13. Was Kobe's new found maturity the reason the Lakers won?
14. Will Phil Jackson retire now?
15. What are the biggest obstacles next season?
16. Is this Lakers team the next NBA dynasty?
17. How many titles can they win over the next 5-6 years?
18. Will Kobe Bryant opt-out this summer?
19. Is LeBron even more motivated now to get his first title?
20. Did Kobe just take back the title of "greatest player on the planet"?
21. Where does the Gasol/Kobe duo rank all time?
22. Is Kobe finally out of Shaq's shadow?
23. Who's at fault for the Magic's loss?
24. Which of the Lakers' role players were key?
25. Who will provide the biggest challenge to Los Angeles next year?