The Lakers managed to scrounge together enough funds to avoid having the city of Los Angeles foot the bill to their parade. Nice work! It's exciting to see multi-millionaires using their money to benefit professional sports parades rather than the unemployed, the Darfur's of the world, and education.
A few notes about these photos we found interesting:
- Kobe went "Shocker"!
- He also must not have received the memo on the Championship t-shirt...that the entire rest of the team decided to wear?
- Lamar Odom with a candy or real cigar? You decide.
- I know it's Hollywood, but did they have to remake High School Musical?
- We tried our hardest to find an Adam Morrison candid but were unsuccessful.
- And why the hell didn't anyone cap some Lakers Dancers? (Laker Girls Here!)
(His shocker form needs tightened, but the effort was nice enough.)
Update! Laker Girls specific post here!