The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Preseason games have become completely meaningless at this point. Going into tonight, the Blazers have two games left and it's highly unlikely that you'll learn anything from now until next Tuesday when the regular season kicks off. The Jazz come into town tonight after beating the Bobcats on the road in a game that saw the Utah starters play significant minutes. Does that mean Williams, Boozer and Okur will sit tonight or have a dramatically reduced role? Possibly. Does that also mean that next Tuesday can't get here any faster? Precisely.
- Plenty of Greg Oden praise these days. [NBA.com]
- Oh, and he's out tonight against the Jazz. [Blazer Blog]
- Kirilenko is back tonight and energized. [StandardNET]
- The Jazz Bear is way cooler than Blaze. [Ball Don't Lie]
- A Jazz preview to prepare yourself. [SLC Dunk]
- More enemy coverage. [True Blue Jazz]
- Greg Jayne has the player-minute situation figured out. [Columbian]
- Blazers in the Conference Finals this year? [SI.com]
- The Jail Blazer era is revisited in length. [DIME]
- And Brandon Roy makes another "top" player list. [DIME]
Keep up the replacement level work.