A party full of post-game links and coverage to give you every over-analyzed angle in hopes of making your Blazers IQ that much greater.
I already vented about Nate McMillan last night, so I'll spare you a second one on the disappointing performance. You can only complain about a lack of on-ball defense, too many jump shots, and Travis Outlaw so many times.
And to all the Outlaw supporters out there, I could care less that the guy had 9 points down the stretch to keep the game close. Close isn't a win. His plus/minus on the game was -8 and he was out of position at least a half dozen times in the second half which turned into uncontested layups for Atlanta. Obviously, he's not the only guy at fault, but you could put him at the top of the list.
- The media row report. [Blazers Edge]
- McMillan looking for Miller to start taking over. [Blazer Banter]
- And a ton of quotes from Roy and Blake. [Blazer Banter]
- Atlanta does more than break through MB. [Mike Barrett]
- Blazers going in the wrong direction? [Jason Quick]
- Also not fairing well in chemistry. [Bust a Bucket]
- That enemy recap which stings. [Peachtree Hoops]
Tweet of the Game...