The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Something about Memphis just makes me nervous. With the number of offensive weapons on this team, and a lack of an ability to stop them from Portland, I just envision bad things. We talk about the amount of talent on the Blazers roster, but you could argue that Memphis has just as much. Young, athletic and gifted kids that haven't found a way to put it all together yet are always a threat. Fortunately for the Blazers, they have somewhat of a deep bench to give them an edge.
- Portland's newest villain is...wait for it...Brandon Roy? [Bleacher Report]
- This week's Freemail talks Pryzbilla's favorite beer. [Joe Freeman]
- Greg Oden on the biggest tear of his life. [HoopsWorld]
- Conversation with Jeff Pendergraph. [Center Court]
- Nate McMillan learning to evolve? [Brian T Smith]
- Full game preview from Dave. [Blazers Edge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [3 Shades of Blue]
Wow. Just, wow.