The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
I seriously have nothing to write about this game. After 26 games, I feel like we've been through 126 with all the drama that we get on a daily basis. Dre Miller, Bayless and Blake trade rumors, thousands of injuries, everyone and their dog questioning McMillan, me calling out Aldridge, Martell disappearing as expected, and now some random D-Leaguer joins our lives. I guess this is better than covering a team like the Timberwolves?
Anyways, Phoenix is in town and we all get to see Channing Frye's smile again, Steve Nash torch 3 different point guards, and Amare Stoudemire pimpslap Aldridge. Should be a fun one! By the way, once this nasty head-cold releases itself from my head, the negativity will quiet down for a bit. Maybe.
- Bayless talks Oden and "why" things happen. [Jerryd Bayless]
- Oden staying optimistic about the future. [David Aldridge]
- He also hasn't ruled out a return this year. [Ian Thomsen]
- And one more on the big fella's outlook. [Marc Spears]
- A visit to the St. Mary's home for boys. [Joe Freeman]
- Full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Bright Side of the Sun]