10:00AM game? Damn. I'm still wiping the fuzzies out of my eyes at this time of the day and now I've got to get ready for another Blazers game sans Brandon Roy? Wait...and I'm actually in the office without a TV and blocked streams of anything on the internet? Bad day. Very bad day.
Is it possible for someone to take over the biggest jackass in the NBA award from Ron Artest? Gilbert Arenas has definitely made the race close. Guns in the arena compared to Hennessy at halftime? Toss up. OK, not toss up. The dude needs to be locked up for a few months. Who points a damn gun at a teammate? Seriously, W.T.F.?
The Blazers on the other hand will look for another inspired performance. This would be the 35th "inspired" game of the year already. Nothing like riding an emotional high for 77 of 82 games eh? Let's just say this, if LaMarcus Aldridge dives for a ball in a 2nd straight game, you can expect a win. Just remember, the chances of that happening are about as good as Oden returning for the Playoffs this year.
- Aldridge as the biggest disappointment of the NBA season. [Hoops Hype]
- Monty Williams next up for a head coaching job? [Yahoo Sports]
- Roy still uncertain for this morning's game. [Jason Quick]
- Full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Bullets Forever]
- Enemy coverage #2. [Truth About It]