The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Could anything feel better than crushing a team coming from a city who just sent their baby to a Super Bowl? Fresh off an OT loss in Denver, the Hornets swing into Portland doing what they've been doing pretty much all year. A few wins here, a few losses there. A huge Chris Paul game here, a bunch of of nothing from his teammates everywhere. (And thanks for damaging the hell out of Melo for us!)
The Blazers will once again trot out a bunch of random bodies, toss them on the court and hope for the best. Will we see the return of Nicolas Batum? I seriously hope so. Rudy's back OK? No idea. Dre Miller is the man? You betcha. LaMarcus Aldridge has a new nickname? The "Pillow." Travis Outlaw on stage bouncing at hip hop shows this past weekend? Guaranteed.
It's hard to predict or write about games with much fury these days since we have no idea what we'll ever get. One thing we know is guaranteed though...Chalupa chant down the stretch! Save me. See you all there.
- Blazers not trading Andre Miller any time soon. [Jason Quick]
- Roy deserving of another All-Star bid? [Geoffrey C. Arnold]
- A conversation about LaMarcus Aldridge. [Bust a Bucket]
- Full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Hornets247]
- Enemy coverage #2. [At the Hive]