The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Pretty sure that the "BEAT! LA!" chants started, ohhhhhh, 3 days ago? Unfortunately for Portland, the "BEAT DOWN! DRE!" chants started during yesterday morning's practice. Once again, the Blazers have another chance to come out and prove to the world that they can overcome all adversity! (Insert high pitched sarcastic voice!) Not that anyone needs motivation for a game with the Fakers, right?
So tonight we've got zero Gasol, a stumbling half Hennessy'd Ron Artest, and a broken fingered Kobe. That gives the Blazers somewhat of a shot doesn't it? Maybe. We also have another Oden-Bynum epic battle! Err...or another facial from Batum on Pau! Err...or another flagrant mid-air attack on Rudy! Err...moving on.
What else can we really say about this game that you don't already know?
I am saddened that I won't be attending this game. There is nothing more entertaining than witnessing the town of Hillsboro arriving in camouflage #8 Kobe jerseys. Even better, watching them vacate the RG with 8 minutes on the clock, down 15, yelling out "We'll still win a championship!"
- The bullshit Canzano article we promised you was coming. [John Canzano]
- A deeper look at Miller and McMillan's clash. [Brian T. Smith]
- Finally, McMillan barked, "I don't give a shit..." [Jason Quick]
- Full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Forum Blue and Gold]
- Enemy coverage #2. [Land O'Lakers]
- Enemy coverage #3. [Lakers Blog]