The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Gerald Wallace is seriously an All-Star? Haha...ha. What has happened to the NBA? I guess his numbers are pretty solid and the Bobcats are above .500 for the first time in who knows how long, but seriously, this is Gerald Wallace we're talking about.
Wallace has had mixed success against the Blazers having only seen them twice in the last 2 years. In one game last year, he torched Portland for 31 and 16 and then disappeared against them back in November. He is however, the exact type of player that destroys the Blazers. He's physical, athletic and has zero conscience. He's the anti-Blazer. Sort of makes sense why so many people wanted him last off-season?
"Your" Portland Trail Blazers on the other hand brought back the clouds with them from Texas for a quickie before heading out to Utah. Will we see the 52 point or 2 point version of Andre Miller? (Toss up!) Will we see Batum's return to the starting lineup? France says yes. What's that clanking noise? Oh just a Martell Webster highlight clip from last week. Anyone else loving these new Aldridge/Chevy commercials? New slogan, "Chevy, like a pillow."
- Other than Roy, who is the future for Portland? [Greg Jayne]
- Dre Miller definitely saved Aldridge's a**. [Jason Quick]
- I'd say Martell was building confidence. [Brian T. Smith]
- Full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Queen City Hoops]
- Enemy coverage #2. [Bobcats Planet]
- Enemy coverage #3. [Rufus on Fire]