How about some pre-Thanksgiving thoughts to get your holiday weekend going! The Heat are in town and Sir Dwyane Wade will likely be in full form. He's been on an absolute tear over the last couple of weeks (which is good for my fantasy team), so lets hope "your" Portland Trail Blazers can keep him somewhat in check.
1. 5-0 at home feels great! +1 Blazers
2. Shawn Marion out again (family funeral). +1 Blazers
3. Heat are 2-4 on the road? +1 Blazers
4. Battle of the bad point guards resumes. Toss Up
5. Haslem vs. Oden. +1 Haslem Heart
6. Blazer Dancers wearing silver shorts and cowboy hats again. +1 Thanks!
7. Miami hasn't lost back to back games all year. +1 Heat
8. Beasley scores 20 and is still a non-factor. -1 R.O.Y.
9. ESPN Accuscore seriously loves the Blazers at home. +1 Blazers
10. Greg Oden starting again. Toss Up
11. Chances of Dwyane Wade scoring 40. +1 Heat
12. Przybilla again as the deciding factor. +1 Blazers
13. What's with all the Y's in names in weird places? Toss Up
14. We'll be there cheering! +1 Rose Garden
15. Turkey thoughts a distraction? Toss Up
Totals: Blazers 5 Heat 2 Haslem 1 Thanks 1 R.O.Y. -1 Garden 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
Other Blazers Previews: