We took a game off from the 15, or should I say a weekend off from the blog. It was a much needed break, but now we are back in full Blazers force. The Kings are in town, we'll be at the game with a friend who's a giant Kings fan, and I can't wait to watch his face drown in disappointment after they get destroyed. Again.
Could this bet he first "15" shut-out?
1. Likely no Kevin Martin again. +1 Blazers
2. Blazers easily 4-0 at home. +1 Blazers
3. Kings officially getting screwed by ankle injuries. +1 Blazers
4. Blazers on a 2 day rest and ready to spend a week at home. +1 Blazers
5. Blazer Dancers updated their page! +1 Boy Shorts Designer
6. John Salmons remains the Kings go-to guy. +1 Blazers
7. Bobby Brown plays basketball? +1 Blazers
8. An excuse from Yahoo that the Kings play 17 games this month. -1 Sympathy
9. Because the Blazers play 16. Toss Up
10. Living and dying by 3's? Toss Up
11. Remembering Reggie Theus from "Hang Time." +1 Saturday Mornings
12. Me at the game sitting next to a buddy in a Kings throwback. +1 You Betcha
13. Brandon Roy possibly being on every 15 as a +1? +1 Blazers
14. ESPN Accuscore at a whopping 87% for Portland. +1 Blazers
15. I love the name "Beno". +1 Kings
Totals: Blazers 8 Kings 1 Sympathy -1 Designer 1 Betcha 1 Saturday 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
Other Blazers previews:
- Sheed's Shakedown as always from Bust A Bucket.
- Dave with another solid write-up from Blazers Edge.
- I'm sure Rip City Project's will be on the way.