It felt like the refs were out to get them tonight, Tyrone Biggums was in the building, and a nasty losing streak against the Magic was also hovering. So what did they do? Gave the ball to Brandon Roy who dominated.
Game thoughts in exciting bullet format:
- Roy forcefully took over the game.
- LaMarcus looked intimidated by Dwight Howard.
- Howard was an absolute beast in the first half.
- How on Earth does Turkoglu go off for 35?
- Blake easily won the battle of the bad point guards.
- Although he was horrific again defensively.
- Who is Rashard Lewis again? Still haven't seen him this year.
- Big thanks to Outlaw for some game ending pass deflections again.
- Rudy, you are just smooth.
- Joel, 10 minutes is probably good. Any more and you would have surely been ejected.
Any thoughts of your own? How will the rest of the road trip shake out?