Game 2 of the ultimate roadie continues tonight against the always Marbury-less New York Knickerbockers. After a convincing win against an Eastern Conference powerhouse, Portland now dips into a little mediocrity. A slip up in New York or Washington could turn this trip into tragedy very quickly especially with the Celtics and Raptors on the tail end of things. Put it to your Stephon-Z-Bo-less foes, my boys!
1. New York scoring 106.4 points per game. +1 Knicks
2. New York giving up 108.8 points per game. +1 Blazers
3. Portland’s record when scoring 100? +1 Blazers
4. Nate Robinson dropped 45 on us last year. -1 Groin Hurts!
5. Battle of the bad point guards. Toss Up
6. David Lee attempting to be fancy while dunking. +1 Chris Anderson
7. ESPN Accuscore going 57% on us. +1 Blazers
8. Blazer fans oogling over David Lee instead of Channing. +1 STFU
9. Stephon Marbury sighting! Toss Up
10. Batum and those key, end of game minutes. +1 Blazers
11. Mike D’Antoni is crafty. +1 Knicks
12. Portland is 8-0 as a favorite this year. +1 Blazers
13. New York just dropped 138 on Golden State. +1 Knicks
14. Five game winning streak on the line here. Toss Up
15. Having the reigning Player of the Week on your side? +1 Blazers
Totals: Blazers 6 Knicks 3 Groin -1 Chris Anderson 1 STFU 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
Don't forget to check out Sheed's Shakedown over at Bust a Bucket!