You have to consider this one of the final tests for this young Portland Trail Blazer team. The Phoenix Suns have obviously had their number for quite some time now and in order for this team to prove to the world that it is a legitimate Western Conference power, it needs to start beating these aging/proven winners on a regular basis. It’s time to end another streak tonight boys! It’s time for Oden to show everyone that he IS capable of battling a giant. It’s time to take the next step!
1. No more Raja Bell hampering Roy. +1 Blazers
2. ESPN Accuscore goes Portland! +1 Blazers
3. The return of Porter after the jersey ceremony. Toss Up
4. Phoenix is scoring 113 per game over its last 5. +1 Suns
5. Portland still only allowing 94.5 on the year. +1 Blazers
6. Brandon Roy not allowing a knee draining to stop him. +1 Heart
7. Whatever happened to Leandro Barbosa? -1 Coach Porter
8. LaMarcus vs. Amare. +1 Suns
9. Blake vs. Nash. +1 Suns
10. Oden vs. Shaq. +1 Suns
11. Bench vs. Bench. Toss up
12. McMillan vs. Porter. +1 Blazers
13. Snow still not bringing the Rose Garden down. +1 Heart
14. Phoenix bus crashing into a snowy ditch? Toss Up
15. Me going against Sheed on this one. +1 Blazers
Totals: Blazers 5 Suns 4 Heart 2 Porter -1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
- The Shakedown from Bust a Bucket.
- Another long look from Blazers Edge.
- The enemy take from Bright Side of the Sun.
- More enemy banter from Ben's Suns Blog.