After three days off, I'm starting to feel a little revitalized. Are you? The Kings come into town tonight to take on "your" Portland Trail Blazers and I think we're all hoping that tonight is the perfect rebound opportunity. There may be some snow and ice on the roads, but the Rose Garden should still be packed with eager fans. Well except for all those yuppies in the 100's who are there just to grow their social status. Let's bring some love and get these boys back on the right track!
1. No Kevin Martin, still. +1 Blazers
2. An actual 3 day rest. +1 Blazers
3. Sacramento recently entering the coaches before x-mas firing contest. +1 Blazers
4. Kenny Natt in his first coaching gig, goes for 2 in a row! +1 Kings
5. ESPN Accuscore is blowing up the Kings. +1 Blazers
6. Remembering the Clippers loss vividly. +1 Kings
7. Roy going for his 4th straight 30 point effort. Toss Up
8. Retiring Mr. Terry Porter. +1 Blazers
9. Still not seeing how you are ever going to win with Salmons at the helm. +1 Blazers
10. I really want an Oden facial on Spencer Hawes. +1 Personal Satisfaction
11. And I'm also hoping Spencer saw this video of his idol. +1 Haha
12. What's going on with Joel lately? Toss Up
13. I want more Bayless. Toss Up
14. Luckily the Blazers all drive Range Rovers. -1 Icy Roads
15. If you don't win this one, the next 2 weeks are going to be rough. Toss Up
Totals: Blazers 6 Kings 2 Satisfaction 1 Laughter 1 -1 Ice
Predicted Winner: Blazers
- The Shakedown from Bust a Bucket.
- The deep look from Blazers Edge.
- The enemy perspective from Sactown Royalty.