We are now looking way past the debacle from Tuesday night and are officially on to tonight's match-up with the Utah Jazz! It seems unfair that the Blazers go on an east coast swing for 5, come home for 1 and then head back out on the road 2 days later for a battle with a west coast power doesn't it? You might as well just call it a 7 game road trip. Luckily for fans, they've shown a ton of poise in difficult situations this year and we're hoping the boys bounce back strong.
1. After 1 loss at home, Accuscore hates the Blazers. +1 Jazz
2. Utah won 37 of 41 home games last year. +1 Jazz
3. No elite center for Oden to hide from! +1 Blazers
4. No Carlos Boozer! +1 Blazers
5. Waiting for Sheed's prediction... +1 Blazers
6. Portland is 0-5 when giving up 100. Utah averages 100.2. +1 Jazz
7. Luckily Portland is only giving up 94 a game. +1 Blazers
8. Also haven't lost 2 in a row since the Jazz dealt them a loss in early Nov. Toss Up
9. Ahh, a new team photo of the Nu Skin Jazz Dancers! +1 Utah's Marriage Laws
10. Deron Williams vs....Blake? Sergio? +1 Jazz
11. Utah shoots just 34% from deep. +1 Blazers
12. But they have Kyle Korver. +1 Jazz
13. Milsap on fire lately! +1 Jazz
14. LaMarcus on fire lately! +1 Blazers
15. No Stan Van Gundy-esque traps in the works? Toss Up
Totals: Blazers 6 Jazz 6 Marriage Law 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers (**Updated** Thanks to Bust a Bucket)
- 15 Thoughts from the last Utah game.
- The Blazers Edge word.
- The enemy perspective at SLC Dunk.
- And a new Bloguin blog, True Blue Jazz.