Oh how things have changed since that opening night disaster! Although, they could be just as ugly with Brandon Roy sitting comfortably on his own couch back in Portland. When the Trail Blazers take on the Los Angeles Lakers this evening, just think about the future. This will not be a time to think about another upset like we saw on Tuesday night, but likely a performance equal to that of Friday's. I apologize for the Debbie Downer attitude, but with the way things have gone over the past couple of weeks, and now with Brandon out for at least a week, it's pretty hard to stay positive.
1. ESPN Accuscore is still running, but I think we know. +1 Lakers
2. Kobe Bryant. +1 Lakers
3. Pau Gasol. +1 Lakers
4. Bynum vs. Oden version 2. Toss Up
5. Rudy vs. the Machine. Toss Up
6. Laker Girls as one of the least attractive dance teams? +1 Surprised
7. Chances of Oden getting hurt again? Toss Up
8. Chances of Outlaw firing up 10 ill-advised shots? +1 Guaranteed
9. Hoping for more Bayless! Toss Up
10. Hoping to not get blown out. Toss Up
11. Hoping to not allow Kobe 50+? Toss Up
12. Desparately wanting LaMarcus to show up DEFENSIVELY. Toss Up
13. Phil vs. Nate +1 Lakers
14. Los Angeles with 15 straight home wins. +1 Lakers
15. Just wait until March 9th, Los Angeles. +1 Blazers
Totals: Blazers 1 Lakers 5 Surprised 1 Guaranteed 1
Predicted Winner: Lakers
- Enemy coverage with Forum Blue and Gold.
- Q&A from LA Ball Talk with Blazers Edge.
- And Lakers Nation has even more evil.
The new Sports Betting Champ System is available for your Sports Blog to use to grab the latest basketball odds.