The third meeting between the New Orleans Hornets and "your" Portland Trail Blazers will be "must see" TV. Luckily, I won't have to watch it on TV as the BoL crew will be live and rowdy at the game. The Hornets are hot, the Blazers just defeated the champs without Roy, and both teams are fighting for the top spot in their own divisions. Chris Paul hasn't had much success in their previous meetings, so expect to see him really get down tonight. Let's just hope Roy's hammie is OK.
(After two previous meetings, we pretty much know what to expect, so you are getting the shortened version of 15 Thoughts.)
1. ESPN Accuscore really went toss up? Toss Up
2. Portland has taken 5 straight at home vs. New Orleans. +1 Blazers
3. Roy is still saying "questionable". Toss Up
4. Blazers awful January schedule. -1 Blazers
5. Hornets with just as awful of one. -1 Hornets
6. Shutting down CP3 again? Toss Up
7. Joel's effectiveness with the wrist? Toss Up
8. Greg brings the same intensity he had in the Boston game. Toss Up
9. Time for LaMarcus to put it to David West. Toss Up
10. See you there! +1 Schonley's
Totals: Blazers 1 Hornets 0 Schonely's 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
- 15 Thoughts vs. New Orleans from 11/14 and 11/28.
- Shakedown from Bust a Bucket.
- An extended look from Blazers Edge.
- Enemy coverage from Hornets 247.
- At the Hive has the rest of it.