That is one creepy mascot picture. And that girl looks completely clueless. Classic.
Top notch challenge tonight for "your" Portland Trail Blazers when they take on the struggling and limping Utah Jazz in the Rose Garden. These are the games that can make or break a season very quickly especially with this Western Conference race so damn right once again. The Nuggets seem to be even better with out Carmelo Anthony, so at this point, the Blazers should start focusing on brushing off the Jazzercisers.
1. ESPN Accuscore showin' the love! +1 Blazers
2. Four straight losses for Utah in the RG. +1 Blazers
3. Who from Utah can guard the new and improved Oden? +1 Blazers
4. Once again, Portland will welcome in "Blazer-killer" Okur. +1 Jazz
5. Portland will also have no answer for Milsap. +1 Jazz
6. But injury woes are hampering Utah. +1 Blazers
7. Deron Williams is not a 2-time All-Star. +1 Brandon Roy
8. That 8-15 road record is not going to get it done Utah. +1 Blazers
9. Utah is also 1-10 in the second game of back-to-backs. +1 Blazers
10. How does 9 wins in the month of January sound? +1 Warm and Fuzzy
11. Ronnie Brewer vs. Roy? +1 Blazers
12. No Blaze of Love in attendance tonight. -1 Rose Garden
13. Hopefully those Washington Roy jerseys are left at home. -1 Bandwagon
14. When all signs point to Portland, watch out upset? Toss Up
15. Super Bowl predictions? +1 Cardinals?
Totals: Blazers 7 Jazz 2 Warm/Fuzzy 1 Bandwagon -1 RG -1 Roy 1 Cardinals 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers