A party full of post-game links and coverage to give you every over-analyzed angle in hopes of making your Blazers IQ that much greater.
Not a lot of positive things to say after listening (yes listening) to game 3 of the Trail Blazers preseason. You know it's going to be a rough night when Brian Wheeler starts questioning calls, circus shots, and Eric Gordon before the 5 minute mark in the first quarter. We heard positive notes on Oden and Aldridge again, but the rest of the crew received pretty mixed reviews. Apparently the R-A-M-B-O starting lineup wasn't quite in sync, but Nate has assured us all that we'll be seeing it again. The only question I really have at this point, is where has Brandon Roy been? We're 3 games deep and he has yet to be any kind of factor. Granted, this is the preseason, but I'm still wanting him to take over, even for 5 minutes.
- The R-A-M-B-O experiment had a rough first trial. [Jason Quick]
- BE readers weigh in after actually seeing the game. [Blazers Edge]
- Enemy notes on last night's not-so-cheery outcome. [ClipperBlog]
- Another Los Angeles based writeup. [LA Times]
- Blake Griffin from most accounts is the real deal. [TrueHoop]
- And our boy Nic Batum is ready for his chance. [Behind the Beat]
- Recap. Box score...