A party full of post-game links and coverage to give you every over-analyzed angle in hopes of making your Blazers IQ that much greater.
"Out of sync" is the understatement of the entire preseason? Even with two wins against the Kings, you can't feel incredibly pleased with the play of the Blazers to this point. In fact, McMillan stacked the lineup in the 4th quarter tonight to see if the team would come together and they threw up another brick. I'm just still amazed at how quickly Travis Outlaw's poor performances continue to cancel out positive ones from other players. And in honor of throwback night, how about we toss a couple of numbers at you? 18.5 turnovers/game. 23.5 points/game off those turnovers. Through 4 preseason games. Eek.
- Your media row report as always. [Blazers Edge]
- At least someone is remaining positive after a beatdown. [Mike Barrett]
- On a positive note, Aldridge's contract talks going well. [Jason Quick]
- And your enemy recap from BSOTS. [Bright Side of the Sun
- A Rip City rewind from Wendell. [SLAM Online]
- Stop comparing Oden to Walton please. [Columbian
- Casey enjoyed the hell out of his MC night. [Center Court]
- NBA.com weighs in with it's Blazers preview. [NBA.com]
- Sorry that I missed this "Roy on Defense" article. [SI.com]
- Recap. Box score...
- And since they don't allow TV cameras into ancient ruins we have no highlights. Instead, check out this video from the Bust a Bucket crew and another from some random fan. Someone tell the old dancing man that his shtick is up.
- Most absurd tweet of the year...