The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Last year we called the Denver Nuggets the most entertaining team in sports. No idea what the hell we were drinking that night, but most of it had to do with that fantastic picture up above. It's too bad the young chap is still suspended because there was a 25% chance we'd get another crip walk down 1 Center Court.
People keep talking about "true tests" for Oden, so we're not about to go down that road. What I will say, is that Nene will be Greg's nemesis for the foreseeable future and if he wants to establish himself as an elite Western Conference center, then he gets his first chance tonight.
See many of you at the game. As always, hit us up via Twitter for pints.
- Outlaw plus defense? Wait a minute. [Joe Freeman]
- Dave has your game 2 preview ready. [Blazers Edge]
- Sheed's Shakedown is back in full effect. [Bust a Bucket]
- Pre-thoughts! [Rip City Project]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Denver Stiffs]
- Enemy coverage #2. [Nugg Doctor]
- Enemy coverage #3. [Roundball Mining Co]
- Rose Garden is the 5th largest NBA arena. [Sportige]