The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Life as a Golden State Warrior fan pretty much sucks these days. Your best player hated life so much that he found himself a better situation...in Charlotte. Yes, Charlotte. Your new lottery pick and last remaining star absolutely hate each other. Oh, and that same star despises your coach and expresses it publicly almost daily. You just returned from an east coast swing where you let a rookie drop 55 on your face which was followed up with sucker punches at both Cleveland and Boston. Now you've returned home and you get the 9-4 Blazers, then Mavericks, Spurs and Lakers. Happy Thanksgiving!
On a positive note for Warriors' fans, you have beaten the Blazers in Oakland at least 15,689 times in a row.
- Blazers still waiting for Oden to "come into his own?" [NBA.com]
- Juwan Howard is no longer "fabulous" and that's OK. [Brian T Smith]
- Andre Miller really is a freakin' "iron man." [Joe Freeman]
- This week's Jason Quick podcast. [Oregon Live]
- Full game preview from Dave. [Blazers Edge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Golden State of Mind]
Yeah you just gave up 55 to a rookie.