The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Now that the Pistons have rid themselves of that last remaining scab (RAH-Sheed), it's hard to say too many negative things about them. In fact, I like most of the players that throw down for the Motor City. I've always been a huge UConn fan and nothing screams Huskies quite like Rip Hamilton, Ben Gordon, Charlie Villanueva and the pair of NCAA Championships between them. Rodney Stuckey is a northwest kid and Austin Daye even went Bulldog on us for a single season up in Gonzaga. Love it! Love me some Pistons' roster!
And with that sloppy lovefest over with, let's move on to the actual game...
Although I'm sure Rudy and Blake would have loved chasing Rip Hamilton along the baseline all night it doesn't sound like they'll get their chance (ankle injury!). And if Brandon was looking forward to getting posted every other possession by a much lengthier Tayshaun Prince, then he's dreams will also be crushed (back injury!). Both players are out, but you can still expect some firepower from the Pistons' backcourt. OK, who am I kidding, this should be a breeze for Portland if they play even close to the level of basketball they showed over their recent 5 game road trip. Home crowd cookin' here we come!
- Pritchard adamant that it's too early to judge this team. [Brian T Smith]
- Time to give Juwan and Cunningham their shot. [Jason Quick]
- Outlaw's comments on his freak injury. [Center Court]
- Game preview from Dave. [Blazers Edge]
- Bayless started blogging! [JerrydB]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Detroit Bad Boys]
- Enemy coverage #2. [Need4Sheed]
- Enemy coverage #3. [Pistons Nation]