The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
Let's be blunt here; the Minnesota Timberwolves are awful. They drafted 18 point guards this offseason, signed another overrated one, and appear to be worse than the New Jersey Nets whom they somehow managed to beat on opening night.
Portland's new starting lineup should have a hell of a night against those 18 inexperienced guards and an Al Jefferson looking all sorts of sloppy. I'm actually excited to see Johnny Flynn play as he appears to be the real deal. However, I'm not looking forward to seeing the Blazers play down to their competition which they seem to do so frequently.
- A quick Q and A with Mr. Greg Oden. [NewsOK]
- Keep an eye on Brandon Roy. [SLAM Online]
- McMillan comfortable with Miller running the show. [Joe Freeman]
- Results from the new starting lineup appear to be good. [Brian T Smith]
- Game preview from Dave. [Blazers Edge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [TWolves Blog]
- Enemy coverage #2. [Canis Hoopus]