The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
This might be the only win we'll see as Blazers fans over this 4 game road trip. So throw a party, make some popcorn, bake some cookies, do something, because times are tough and we all need to take in the positives which are coming few and far between these days.
And yes, that was a negative statement...anyone else struggling to remain positive? Anyone else in "Blazers Depression?" I've been thinking of canceling my Comcast so that I can't even have the urge to flip over to games. OK, that was an overstatement. I still love watching this team and will be with them until the end, but man, life as a Blazers fan sucks right now. The jokes on Twitter about injuries are running rampant. The entire season has become one big punch line. If it weren't for Tiger Woods...OK, that's going too far.
Oh, and the Pacers organization is complaining about injury woes as well. I thought they were kidding when I read an article comparing them to the Blazers unfortunate situation...they weren't. This is a team who's second leading scorer is Dahntay Jones and they think they have some right to complain about injuries and misfortunes. Laughable.
- Road coverage: The Blazers are officially boring. [DIME Magazine]
- The Blazers' center position is cursed. Run GO! [Scoop Jackson]
- And the Blazers are back to being the underdog. [Jason Quick]
- Your chart of Blazers injuries and ailments. [Oregonian]
- Bayless finally getting frustrated? [HoopsWorld]
- Full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Indy Cornrows]