The all day coverage you need to go into tonight's contest. We're just making sure you're prepared to drop that extra knowledge on the brosephs to get you another smidgen of respect.
At the beginning of the year, calling this the "Season of Miracles" or something to that nature referred to the Blazers attempt at making history with a Championship run. That line has now taken on a different form and one that has Portlanders glowing. As players continue to fall almost daily, the team keeps rising, winning and wowing basketball fans across the country. We can credit Roy, the coaching staff, the bench, management, or fans, but the efforts from everyone involved bring to mind every "No I in team" reference ever made. We're just 4 days into 2010 and it's our first feel good story of the year.
Oh...and they play the Clippers again tonight. No Blake, no LA and a call up of Patty Mills should provide as much excitement as ever. (Sarcasm!) The red-headed stepchild of Los Angeles still ranks among the worst in the NBA in just about every category, so the story tonight depends on whether or not they play out of some averages. If I were gameplanning, I'd say "Let 'em jack up long balls!" But that's just me.
- The coaching situation for Portland is something else. [Brian T. Smith]
- Blazers rookies thrown in and learning on the job. [Joe Freeman]
- A story that makes you dislike Blake a lot less. [Brian T. Smith]
- Dre Miller isn't closing games. Oh well? [Joe Freeman]
- Aldridge likely out for a few games. [Brian T. Smith]
- Your full game preview from Dave. [BlazersEdge]
- Enemy coverage #1. [Clips Nation]
- Enemy coverage #2. [ClipperBlog]