The NBA logo has so much history and is probably the most recognized logo in all of sports. If a friend were to ask you "who is the player on the NBA logo?" and you didn't know, then you probably shouldn't consider yourself a serious NBA fan. So to make the logo relevant to a new generation of fans, we threw out a few options...
7. The GO-Hawk - We'd loved this hair, but starting out your first and entire season on the bench after being chosen #1 overall pretty much knocks this one from ever receiving consideration for an NBA logo.
6. The Game Winner - As Blazer fan this would be the most amazing logo ever, but unlikely seeing as he's only in his 3rd year. Although the shot he made that was inspiration behind this logo definitely warrants some consideration right?
5. The Flying Miller Lite - Fighting is definitely not an option if becoming a logo has crossed your mind. Oh, and getting hit by beer cups also isn't.
4. The Superman - Oh Superman.
3. The Can You Digg it! - Maybe someday, but the quotes,
2. The Defensive Stopper - Hell no. This would be a damn disgrace to the game.
1. The Future - I think we may have a winner. Can't you see this happening somewhere in the future? Class act, ambassador to bowling, and one hell of a ball player.
Your thoughts? Any of these players stand a chance at making the logo?