The match-up we have all been waiting for is finally here! The team that the Blazers just can't seem to catch in the standings will act as host to a Western Conference battle. The Denver Nuggets will likely come into this game as the favorites and rightfully so, as they've been leading the Northwest all season long. Get ready for some fireworks; our boys are blazing right now! (A little pun intended there.)
1. Brandon Roy coming off a 52 point, TNT explosion. +1 Blazers
2. Denver having lost 3 straight. +1 Blazers
3. ESPN Accuscore heavily favoring Denver. +1 Nuggets
4. Oden vs. Nene. Toss Up
5. Blake vs. Chauncey. +1 Nuggets
6. Roy vs. maybe Dahntay Jones? Haha. +1 Blazers
7. Batum vs. Kleiza? +1 Blazers
8. Rocky and Blaze equally awful. Toss Up
9. Nuggets Dancers dominating in the "most scandalous" category. +1 Yessir
10. Oh and remember this video. +1 Yessir
11. Portland's bench will be the single biggest key. Toss Up
12. Blazers enduring the winter voyage to Denver. +1 Nuggets
13. Sort of wishing Iverson was around to shoot his team to a loss? +1 Me
14. Chance for the winner to take over the top spot in the division. Toss Up
15. Chance tomorrow to do it all over again. +1 Guaranteed
Totals: Blazers 4 Nuggets 3 Yessir 2 Guaranteed 1 Me 1
Predicted Winner: Blazers
- The Shakedown from Bust a Bucket.
- Game 28 preview from Blazers Edge.
- Enemy coverage from the Nugg Doctor.
- More enemy coverage from Pickaxe and Roll.