Six games over .500 should feel a little better than it does shouldn't it? After the major disappointment on X-mas Day, the team really needs to come out with fire and focus. Just weeks ago, you could almost see the Blazers getting better on a nightly basis, but now, they seem to be regressing. It's time to forget about the Celtics game on Tuesday and focus on a statement game tonight against the Raptors.
With that said, we're only giving 5 thoughts today. We mean business as well. (Haha, so cheesy.)
1. Bosh as another elite PF in town to dominate LaMarcus? +1 Raptors
2. ESPN Accuscore is calling for a blowout. +1 Blazers
3. Pushing the big 3 rookies through this wall. Toss Up
4. If the Raptors pull out the pick and roll? +1 Raptors
5. Luckily the Blazers are at the RG. +1 Blazers
Totals: Blazers 2 Raptors 2
Predicted Winner: Toss Up
*We went toss up because at this point, we have no idea which Blazer team is going to show up. It could be the team that showed up against the Bulls and Heat or the team that disappeared against the Clippers and Mavericks.
- Our 12/7 Raptors 15 Thoughts.
- Check back to Bust a Bucket for an afternoon Shakedown.
- Your favorite preview spot, Blazers Edge.
- Enemy coverage from Raptors Republic.